Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have more severe pain. They have been particularly ys 2

I have more severe pain. They have been particularly ys 2 and was told to lose weight and then to control symptoms, Lupus, etc as possible, but the diagnosis until the symptoms. I approached him b / c they had pregnancy induced hypertension with preeclampsia the first and early cwith emergency section of the second. I have always had periods that I was aweful for about three days, is fine when all I had to do was go to school and was in agony. But I t can now do that same month, three days off each b / c of pain. And the pain itself is what was killing me, two years ago after my CSECT. This sparaticly. I have had test after test after the echography, etc. No diagnosis of depression, of course, but it is not that (though my husband told me that I am much better when t was not really bad to begin with in fact my symptoms of dep. It was the amp of pain extreme circumstances. So the work on ABS, etc, yoga is very large bathroom, do not lose weight, so that they check the thyroid. .... alternative med not to many is that the pelvic / back pain, and if so, it could be pelvic congestion syndrome, who suffer. It is estimated that 40% of all women experience chronic pelvic pain in his life. If the proof of a physical exam, Pap Labwork routine CT and / or normal radiographs and symptoms are chronic pelvic pain is worse when sitting or standing, pelvic congestion may be the cause. These are varicose veins in the uterus. Because that these veins are often not visible on the outside and during imaging studies such as ultrasound, the symptoms may be overlooked or ignored. t can be diagnosed during a pelvic exam, because when you lie on the test, pressure is removed from the varices. debillitating The pain may be mine. I could not even get out of bed most days. There are only a couple of treatments you can have a hysterectomy or embolization of the veins, but it is a guarantee pain relief. My doc wouldn t consider hysterectomy due to my age, and no documents are not in my area of embolization therapy. PCS can be diagnosed by laparoscopy or through selected venous catheterization in the uterus and contrast injection (venography). Talk to your doctor about it, but it s very difficult to diagnose, but as I said, many women, and of those 30% have severe pain that impacts their quality of living. For PCS, you can talk to your document to go to a pain clinic. My pain doc has given me my life. I went through all prescription NSAIDs, herbs, prescription NSAIDs, hormonal therapy ... . now m on a combination of Lodine, birth control, Oxycontin, and Oxy IR. My pain level is at a 1 on a bad day. Good luck, and if you have any questions or just want to talk to someone in the same boat, please send me.I suggest you consult a rheumatologist. They can assess your knees and get into the pain medication you might need. With Lupus Lupus or trends must be seeing a rheumy anyway . ... Be prepared to give pain medication like candy, are often sa process of elimination. If you go and say, you know I once had some Percocet and helped me a lot: I have a bit more doc is believed to be a med seeker. .. So please remember to be patient and try to develop a repoire with your doctor to help them understand that the pain is very bad .. go through all the things they have tried to help itself. I also want to verify that the fibroids. antiinflammatory antiinflammatory naproxen is very good. It works very well in fibroids and other conditions. I fully understand the cycle of things that I have fibromyalgia ... Good luck, and just be prepared to diff test a few things that the document suggests that before the drug appears as large as Vicodin and Percocets:) You certainly have more than its share of problems. I agree with Wendy V, you really need to see a gynecologist, just in case it is something serious. If you draw a blank, then you may get relief with EFT often works when nothing else can. Go to my website below. When you reach the home page, click quot; websitequot EFT official liaison. Explore all the options and find a physician if you want.There is the possibility of three things that are happening. But without a Gyno look at you, you won t be sure. The first is the endometriosis. It s where endometerium lining of the uterus ready for preganancy, grows. It only takes a few cells and multiply. When you have a period of additional cells outside the uterus also bleed causing extreme pain in some cases. The amount of pain you have no signifigance in connection with endometriosis how bad it is. Some women are full of it and have no symptoms. Some have only a small amount and feel as if they are destroyed. It can cause severe back pain, cramps, headaches, abdominal pain and pain, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. The second could be that you have endometriosis, but adhessions (scar tissue) of section C. Very common. They can push and pull, and pain. Having Endo ago adhessions worse. And more adhessions by aggrevating within each month. Take a look laparoscopy to confirm the diagnosis easily. And remove any Endo adhessions time.time or cysts in the same if you can when you have severe pain, which shows much better. However, laparoscopy can also cause more adhessions. The third could be PID pelvic inflammatory disease caused by infection in utero or untreated chlamydia. Depression can be a symptom of pain or may still have some postpartum depression. That is very common after section C. You have to go not to a normal Gynocologist a Doctor.Definately be examined by a fibroid. I had one the size of an orange (not so bad, my girlfriend had a size quot; its headquot, according to her gynecologist). You describe the exact pain that happened before my hysterectomy. I am 42 and have had a hysterectomy almost a year ago. I was not a candidate for other methods of reducing the size of fibroids, due to a blood clot last hysterectomy was my only option. Tell your doctor. prescribing any Naproxin (I took 500 mg) when necessary, for cramps. I would not have survived without them, who were all it took the pain. It used to be so bad I could not even walk from my desk at work for the bathroom (which, incidentally, used to be every 30 minutes on my big day) would have to foot, yes, it hurt to walk, because every step no matter how light, caused a terrible pain / cramps! Good luck.If the pain you have each month is so severe, I m wondering if you ever check for endometriosis or fibroids, which can cause very bad pain! One of the causes of depression can be situational (such as pain, like my depression is). Your body can only take so much pain before he becomes depressed. Have you thought about seeing a different OB / GYN to be checked for endometriosis and / or fibroids Both can cause pain, fibroids can cause excessive bleeding. T wouldn weight loss or the damage it would remove the pressure from the abdominal area. For treatment of pain, moist heat (either from a heating pad or hot towel simply) has always worked well for me. For the moment, in memory of elevating the feet higher than the heart that facilitates the flow and therefore help the pain. A hysterectomy would be a last resort if your doctor is endometriosis or fibroids. If you have children, what could be their last hope of freedom from pain of every month. Good luck to you! br br br br