Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is my first letter to the LMS support groups. I

This is my first letter to the LMS support groups. I was diagnosed after wide resection of the wall of my chest and left upper lobe. Sincerely. br This was the first message sent on 14 February 2001, the LMSARCOMA list for a new subscriber. The same day he wrote the subscriber, I do not know much about what options are available. and I just joined this group. Maybe I can help These three examples are, in short, pure KOSSOVO Doreen, an extraordinary patient advocate, who helped in the next 8 years, countless patients with sarcoma. br Three days later he wrote Hi, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, an American pediatrician, making family medicine here since 1978. Last month, I had a chest wall left upper lobe resection of a leiomyosarcoma isolated. The preop cat scans showed no other lesions on the chest or abdomen. Resection margins free of tumor. Intermediate gradebut which quickly grew to about the size of a fist in 6 months. I have to talk about causes, treatments with an expert in sarcoma. Can anyone give me the name, phone / no / email address My pathologist and oncologist here upi need to link testand cKits need a god knows what is or EBV related elseit [I have chronic and recurrent EBV thyroiditis Hashimoto], or possibly uterine [TAH for fibroids 1995] we are checking on the necessity to Nowi whether to go to radiation in the next 3 weeks or not And other issues. br Then in a short period of time, built leiomyosarcoma.info Doreen, the best page on this rare disease. He also advised thousands of patients over the next 8 years, through private messages and different mailing lists. br Seeing a human being become a major center of expertise, and consistently led to share this with as many people as possible but certainly has become one of the main drivers of my life. br br