Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I work at the hospital around 11pm. They did a PAP

I work at the hospital around 11pm. They did a PAP (without infection) and ultrasound, both inside and out (and boy does not want to go high tech in the head!) I left around 4am. br They realized that my ovary had twisted itself (torrsion (SP)) and then changed, causing inflammation in my ovary. When I went dancing last night that caused the huge cyst did not know about to explode. OMG it hurts like a motherfucker! (I was with cramps, but my doctor did not seem concerned when I went to a pregnancy test a week ago). They found that I have a lot of fluid just hanging out in the rupture of the cyst. Until that is reabsorbed, I'll be in pain (34 days). I have a shot in the ass of inflammation and pain, but Motrin gone so long now my friend. br They told me that my ovaries are full of fibroids now and hopefully my next mentral period (in 2 weeks) that will disappear by themselves. If not, I have some difficult decisions to make. Usually birth control stops them (I just went off birth control in August so we can try to get pregnant in December). The two times I went off my birth control before, I would get small cysts (once went to the hospital for pain, but it was nothing like this) for the first month. I hope next month I will be free cyst. br with ovarian torsion, which has to worry about the ovarian supply of blood lost. If the ovarian blood is not going to die within 6 hours. The thing about this is usually ovulation ovary. I'm hoping and praying that does not happen again. I was told that sometimes there is pain associated with it and, at times. I will not borrow trouble and Freak Out a possibility, but I get nervous when it comes to fertility ... br no one else had to cope with cysts and other things What do the doctors so you can get pregnant without assistance (not that I had to oppose assistance) br br br br