Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick update: I have health problems. My uterus is malfunctioning. I

Quick update: I have health problems. My uterus is malfunctioning. I have a big problem and two fibroid polyps. There are others who are fibroids cause problems arent at the moment, but I wonder what to do in the future. My office is the programming of gynecologic surgery, and as soon as I get information about when surgery is that disease is a truck much happier. I lost much blood and I feel tired all the time. I have painful cramps and out, but until now Aleve has been able to keep me in bed. What really bothers me is the unpredictable nature of massive blood loss that strikes me at different times and at random. Id really love it if I could just stop the bleeding. Id love to go back to the days of bleeding relatively predictable havent seen since early spring. Someday soon, I just have to wait for medical secretaries to do their job. Apparently, the two days we've had since my last appointment werent enough. * Sigh * Im live with Scott and adopting a lifestyle of a traveler from Washington DC the week. This is apparently a relatively popular form of life in Washington, DC, where people want to work here but live elsewhere. I love DC, even with tourists and traffic, but Scott and I want to take our relationship along a forward direction. That means taking some steps to get closer to each other. Scott has a home in Raleigh (specifically Cary, NC), and their work is 100% tied to its location at the University of North Carolina. I have a home and selling a home today is stupid, if you have another option. My work is a bit more flexible than his, so Im going to take the stress of commuting, and have more tension HED laundry and grocery stores. Im going to keep a house in Washington DC via satellite, the first of which share space in the apartment of my friend Caitlins. Caitlin stayed with me for about 6 months last year, so now shes going to be how can I apply this new lifestyle. Next summer, when your lease is up, Ill find another apartment or small studio near the roommate situation to my office. When my current contract until January 4, IL Scotts way home. The unit's wrong with DC, on Monday morning, lack regular rush hour traffic, working long hours Monday through Thursday, returning on Thursday night, and teleworking on Friday. This means that I also have to keep my virtual group meeting on Tuesday and stay connected to all my loved ones, Washington DC. November is the month to move, so Ill be able to take my time and not have to move in a horrible painful weekend.Pennsic was great, and I can not believe you still do not know anything about it yet. Most significant to me was that I decided to * not * Commedia dell produce my own art show. My failure uterus was giving me enough attention when I learned that Sophie Pennsic couldnt maintain normal energy level throughout the week. The truth is that luck iSebastiani was doing a show for the game against Bardicci House floor Sunday night, and Anton wrote a new show for that event has to play in. He reworked the show a little something different cast redrafted program for the big night on Thursday outside! It was wonderful and a fraction of the work to produce my own comedy program in general, Pennsic. I was so happy to roll with the punches and just work with what I had. I had a lot of fun playing with Anton and ISEB's band, and my love, also joined Scott! Flavio played and absolutely hilarious in his attempts to appeal to Elizabeth. I was the strongest of Columbine, so I was flirting with Arlecchino instead of Flavio. In fact, nobody was flirting with her comedy! Pennsic was also a wonderful time to reconnect with friends. It's my annual family reunion feel to reach Pennsic.I also came to play good music with my love underground music! My favorite concert was Bardicci play house, but was really full of artists and the band performing at belly dancing was trying to get us out of our place after we played only one song! We played for about 45 minutes, and a group of dancers from the dance tent came to give us regular authentic touch to the practice of playing for dancers at a big party. It was full, full of rude people and people of high rank, but also full of people who love what they were doing! It was a beautiful and very funny! He also played the World famous dinner of the Royal Crown chiefs Midrealm camp, and that was fine, but less fun. We played by our dear friend Zof (which was the Royal staff this year) asked us to come and do the king and queen Midrealm look good for their kingdoms best offer music band dinner for all twenty pairs of rights all the kingdoms attending Pennsic. But as luck would have Pennsic light was bad, you still have to feed us, and we ended up playing for 2.5 hours instead of 1. I had just run the parade of Fools (over an hour on stilts corral mad Pennsic Fools 20) just before hand and only had time to scarf down a sandwich before getting dressed and preparing for the concert of the royalties. And I totally missing ICOD iSebastiani performance. , So Pennsic theres always going to be fun and there was little time to take care of itself. The King and Queen of Calontir were absolutely wonderful, Thomas, because after marriage had a couple of songs that the band sent their own glasses of mead! I credit my dear sister, Scott and Francesca with caring for me after I crashed hard when we were done playing that show. I was taken back to camp, fed me and put me to bed. They were awesome! Other wonderful things that include but are not limited to: annual festival called Midairs improvisational comedy Whose Line Be It Anyway Did I have to play with many old friends like Paul Hudert (Garbonzo Paulo), which for example taught me much of what I know about performing as a professional woman, fresh Accolons new meeting, helping launch the new club in Cunradus camp Spartii, and many of my friends like Kat Accolon Zofs Kinney production of Much Ado About Nothing, and finishing the week with a Peeps proper sacrifice in the fire with my sister and the rest of the Red Lion Winged back gang.Going work was not too bad, because I was happy to be with air conditioning, toilets, and I love my job. For the week and a half after Pennsic I housesat / petsat Mona Lisa and indeed Cobber and Rambo! Cobber is a sweet little dog of medium size and very puppy like temperament. He does well to walk and urinate only in places they should, and likes to jump on people and pretend hes small enough to sit in the legs or cuddling in bed. Hes just a bit too big for such activities, but does not bother me. His gentleness and love eternal puppy easily overcame the awkwardness of their size. I, however, learn very quickly to reach the beautiful voice of baby talk when they jumped on me. I found a new voice for the discipline of the animals. I think that surprised me more than surprised! But I got the job done.And Rambo is the best cat that ever was! * enormous cats are, and completely Mello, even when the dog is trying to eat the head. Cobbers advocates try to play very effective, but still feel for him, when it seems it only wants to nap Cobbers cat and jumping and trying to eat the head. I rescued the kitten as much as I could, and it was really wonderful to have love around again.Work Kitty has been good and busy as hell. Ive had to take time off here and there to address the problems of my uterus, and now I'm juggling three projects! My favorite is the new Annual Report to Congress for the Defense Environmental Programs Departments! I get to keep the chapter on FUDS (formerly used defense sites), because I worked at the headquarters of this program over the past three years. Also just a part of this incredible team that's actually a grouping of data and descriptions * * * * THE BOOK Congress use to learn what happens in monkeys of environmental programs for the Department of Defense! This book is available in a searchable format for the public, and disease from the link here as soon as I can, but the coolest part is that I just start working on this project! Woo hoo! It makes me feel as if they really can make a difference in this world. I am a key part of a team that feeds information to people who make decisions for our country! I'm a small part in the great machine, but I know what I do makes a difference in the mechanism that goes far in our lives. This is exactly why I like Booz Allen! They also happen to have gotten into a small concert really wild at work supporting Resource Center Systems an internal group of Booz Allen, which focuses on technology trends of the moment and Im doing voice recordings for your podcast! Im actually standing in a sound booth reading / scripting of what Booz Allen is doing in today's technology to the internal structure of Booz Allen Communication. His only work 12 hours per month, but its cool! Im actually getting * paid * to do the job! It's a small small small amount of my work, but wonderful fun to say I am actually doing the voice to make real money! In other news, Scott took me to an awesome seminar by one of my favorite women scientists everywhere, Judith Pauly! Judith held a day on Saturday, a workshop about how to really connect with the soul and make changes that actually heal and improve a person's life. Judith is one of my favorite people around the world and one of the best leaders and creators of the workshop that I've met through the Women into the program. Scott won the boyfriend of the year, again with only agree to go with me, but as we went through it, I was amazing to see enheartened their understanding of the exercises and really good things from him! It was wonderful to see him enjoy this work that means a lot to me, and is an important part of my life. I have a lot in store also, but Scott was just sharing with the most important piece me.Ive been meaning to blog much about what's inside this thing anyway, women do not really have time to do it now, but I want to write something here to remind myself to make time to do more of that. Among women is only one program of many that has been created by people involved in the mental health industry to do something for emotional growth thats different staff regularly talk therapy. There are many things a person can do with a professional therapist to heal the emotional burden in life and get through the emotional challenges in life. This program, however, makes different things along the same line. Your basis in many of the same theories, but provides a learning experience more experience of sitting on someones couch and talk for an hour a week. Its better nor worse than talk therapy, and have found that provides a different method of learning to cope and that works well for many people. You know how people learn in different ways and some people are more visual and as PowerPoint slides with graphics much Some people would rather read a book and think about it for a couple of weeks This is an experiential learning method has actually worked surprisingly well for me. Im going to write more about this concept here in my blog, but wanted to at least get that thought down. More to come soon.I has just spent the weekend of Labor Day with Scotts family, dads side, at a family gathering in Madison, Wisconsin. This completes the summer to get to know each others families. Scott met my family at the funeral of my grandmother Els March this year, I met his family, mothers in their family reunion on the Outer Banks in June and was reunited with his family after the parents this weekend Labor Day. Its truly amazing how our families are different in size. My mom is an only child and my father had a brother. I have one that my aunt was married and had three wonderful children and my family that I grew up with the exception of marriages and babies who came after adulthood is a grand total of 5 persons. If you include my parents and my sister, my blood family is related to a total of 8 persons. (Im the exclusion of the grandparents, like all of us are already dead, and we had the same number of growth.) Scotts is a mother of 6 brothers and his father is also one of 6 brothers! Scott has 10, count em * TEN * aunts and uncles! Each of them was married at least once a bit more than once and each of them had children! Thats 20, count em * * TWENTY all professions and their lives and families and children, and now some of those children have children! It's huge! Scotts tree makes mine look like a twig! I have, however, has worked very hard this summer to memorize the names of all, I have done a good job. I acknowledge all of them in the face now, except the uncle and aunt of two mothers side has not yet come to the meeting in Scotts * June.Scott have is SOOOOOOOO easy! Has an aunt / uncle pair to memorize. * ONE *! And only three cousins! I swear I can not seriously and honestly at this time, not counting all the primes * * Scotts! I can rattle off all the uncles and aunts, and especially your children can name names, but I know I'm still lost some files in my memory. Naturally, those are the ones that couldnt attend meetings this summer, so it has not been applied in person.So, its load must meet fun Scotts * HUGE * family, and like it. They were very sweet and nice to me, and everyone is impressed that I managed to save the aunts and uncles! All of them took time to chat with me and ask me about my life and how Scott and I came together. I felt as if they were really interested in me and how I affect their beloved Scott. I really appreciate the way they approached me and consciously connected with me on a level of genuine sincerity. Our families are very different in size, but I feel very comfortable with both. br br br br