Friday, October 9, 2009

On Friday afternoon I went to my first ultrasound. I drank

On Friday afternoon I went to my first ultrasound. I drank 4 cups of water required in advance. You have to stop breaking some. The technician told me that the release half a cup. Then I came in, they tried to scan, and not too crowded. He told me to fill out 1 and half of this paper cup large. I did not know much held my bladder. LOL br coach asked me what I was doing the ultrasound so early. I shrugged and said, perhaps because I am over 35 years He reserved the appointment and introduced myself. She asked if I had regular periods br Id For all of 2008 had menstrual problems. I blogged about the end of the year, because it was at that point I demanded proof. I had sent a rush of blood to work before Christmas. It all came back well, though my FSH level was slightly elevated, which dismissed it as due to birth control. Earlier this year, I decided to quit the pill and see if that helps. br I had for years (Im not exaggerating) all suffered pain and complained to the doctors (all kinds) and yet not once suggested an ultrasound or an internal examination. br For a long time, who had suffered pain in specific parts of my body, my abdomen and below. I had thought it was digestive in nature. why did the cleaning and went in search of answers to my pain and suffering. The point that most hurt was an area that can visually take note of like blowing on my right side, but I always thought that pain was not related digestive. Gas, bloating or something. I have long had problems with my digestive system, so it seemed. br I realized I was going to have pain in my left side. I see that I had bothered, even when I was young. So much so that I remember going to do a test to see if ulcers with negative results, which must have been when I was in my teens yet. The exact place I always felt sorry, and again it always takes the pain was gastrointestinal in nature, but aggravated by my period. br The third position was above my pubic bone. During my periods, the pain was so severe that it will double. I was on my back and push your fingers in the trigger to try to alleviate it. I use hot water bottles. My lower back hurt so badly he could barely bend or sit. br remember when I was living with K, pain during intercourse was sometimes unbearable, and had a couple of times, I would like to see a bit of bright red blood after sex, so I went to see my doctor. They said it happens all the time and was probably nothing. br Then one day in 2006 I think it was, I had my period, but I started bleeding red blood, just a little, but yet again made me very concerned about this ongoing issue. I went to the emergency situation in St. Paul and had a brief discussion (similar to the PAP). I was told that everything seemed fine, and it was probably nothing and I sent my way. br So, as in the last 7 or 8 years, I have seen numerous doctors, numerous times, and told all my many experiences and pains and problems. br So on Friday, like me out there and technology is moving around doing their measurement ultrasound she says, know you have fibroids. br It moves the wand in the top of the exact place where my left side always said exhaling place in me and tell me that happens to have a large fibroid on the outside / top of the uterus. She measured me and says that is 6 cm x 6 cm in the other way. (6 cm is approximately 2.5 inches) in br start to get a little anxious right and she says maybe I should not have told me, and I say, but they are normal She says, they arent normal but common. So my doctor says it will have to explain everything to me. br then moved to my right side and says there is another inside my womb in which the exact area where pain is usually felt there. She says she isn't as big as the other though. She scans around some more and some more, then says that another fibroid. br Then my mom came and showed us the baby on the screen. You could see the little heartbeat. The baby was looking up in the scan. You can see the face. br Then came the biggest fibroids, and no joke that seemed bigger than the baby does now. My mother looked worried. Then he went inside first, and then one on my cervix. br coach told me to strike at the time and certainly prudent was 13 weeks and for several days. She gave me two photos. He told me that my doctor will have the results of exploration and Wednesday to discuss everything with its continuation. br br