Friday, October 9, 2009

A compilation of information and experiences, try to imagine my first child

A compilation of information and experiences, try to imagine my first child. After a vasectomy reversal. With the morphology of sperm. With a fibroid and after an abdominal myomectomy. Now a new mother of a lovely child. The documentation for most of two miscarriages, 31/2 years of infertility, research and testing and my successful pregnancy and beyond. br investigate the diet to treat constipation and fibroids On a related note, I was looking for information about diets for chronic constipation and found (again) The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). I had some digestive problems for years, and has worsened since my delivery. Why Do not know. Is hormonal changes due to nursing The result of one more round of antibiotics intravenously during my csection.I feel my problems are due to an improper balance in my gut and have been thinking for a while I need to learn more about how to change things for I have more favorable beneficial bacteria to flourish sees my gut.I quot; received intravenous antibiotics rather than oral antibiotics during my surgeries and delivery I had to remind myself that it really could be thrown that.Anyway, SCD seems interesting and I wonder if it was worth trying. I found the idea of yogurt to be inspiring (I love cooking) and some of the dietary rules sound similar to what my naturopathic doctor and acupuncturist has been telling me less simple carbohydrates, cooked vegetables, cut sugar. I also found reference to this diet help with eczema which is linked to questions of the intestinal flora and intestinal permeability which could be useful for my toddler.BreakingtheViciousCycle.info The information site for SCD based on the book Breaking the vicious circle, which seems to be a Bible sorts.PecanBread.com SCD a site about the use of SCD in children, with much information about its use in treating kidsI # 39, see CIA also has a book by Susan Lark in the road called endometriosis, fibroid tumors, which includes information on nutrition for the treatment of fibroids that had good reviews at Amazon. I have not bought a book fibroma in a while, so you could also try this. br br