Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My wife had a pap smear a few weeks ago. During

My wife had a pap smear a few weeks ago. During the examination, an anomaly was discovered and had to have another opinion a little later with ultrasound, among other things. She went to an evaluation appointment a few hours ago and learned he had a fibroma, a type of mesenchymal tumor. You basically uterine fibroids or a tumor in her uterus. br My symptoms of menopause, women started later than normal and only very recently. From what I understand in my own research, the fibroids are very common in women after entering menopause. If they are too big and not have to be surgically removed, tend to diminish and disappear after a period of menopause is over. Good doctors recommend surgery livestock except when considered necessary. br Depending on the severity of conditions, treatments may include hysterectomy, hormone therapy, myomectomy or uterine artery embolization. According to medical sources, fibroids are more common in overweight women and women Americandescent friction. My wife is just a little overweight and only occurred in the last year, right when menopause began. My wife has black ancestry or grandfather or greatgrandfather on his mother's side, was a black man (I have not figured out how far behind, because my mother, I remember very good law anymore). br My wife was crying when she called from the U.S.. This is just one of their health problems (other effects of arthritis in the neck), but justifiably upset. Tonsillectomy twice last year (I was there for him). Being the diligent husband I am, I made a quick and thorough investigation. The doctor many questions and she did not understand everything that was said. English is not your first language and technical terms are so far above his head. She had complained to me of excessive bleeding during her last menstrual cycle (the first time) and the doctor told him he was being caused by myoma than how early this was detected. He also said that in exchange for a continuation and myoma be monitored. br No surgery is required, however, I decided to tell my wife to try a progesterone cream that can be purchased without a prescription at any pharmacy in the U.S.. If we can nip in the bud, so to speak, then won the surgery is necessary. She is not afraid of surgery, although this wouldn be like some form of simple cosmetic surgery. We both know that people whoe had either a hysterectomy or myomectomy. In my case, the wife, at 47 years old and there are no plans for more children, a hysterectomy would be the surgery easier and safer to suffer. If br hormone treatment works, it gained a surgery in the U.S.. His final appointment in March and Shel to return to Argentina in April (which is what I had planned). Her older sister and one of his aunts had surgery for this in Manila, so it has won a problem in the Philippines. br br br br br br